We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki EBSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as ebsu post utme form 2023/2024, when is ebsu post utme registration ending, when is ebsu post utme starting, ebsu post utme portal, ebsu post utme 2023 closing date, is ebsu post utme form still on sale, latest news on ebonyi state university post utme 2023/2024, ebsu portal for post utme 2023
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that the Academic Session admission exercise would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on 7th October, 2023 and end on 31st October 2023.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
Method of Application
The Admission Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP 1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
- 31st October 2023
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki EBSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading