Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries
- 1 Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries
- 1.1 Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries 2021
- 1.2 Department of Education Bursaries for Teachers
- 1.3 Department of Education Bursaries Available for 2021
- 1.4 Department of Education Bursary Requirements
- 1.5 Department of Health Bursary Online Application
- 1.6 Bursary Closing Date
- 1.7 RELATED BURSARIES
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries 2021, department of education bursaries 2021, department of education bursaries 2021, nsfas bursaries for teaching, teaching bursaries for 2021, teaching bursaries at unisa, teaching bursaries for 2021 application forms, teaching bursaries for 2021 application forms, isasa bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries 2021”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries 2021
The bursary program provided by the Department is a multi-year program. It also promotes teaching at public schools as that is where the need lies. They are devoted to providing learners of all ages, with a quality education. The children of South Africa strive for a better future, with highly trained teachers, the Department can fulfill this need. You can aid in making this vision a reality, by becoming a teacher!
The Department provides full-cost bursaries to eligible, talented candidates. This will aid these candidates to receive a complete, and full teaching qualification within one of the national priority fields. Successful candidates will, however, be required to teach at one of the public schools in South Africa, for the same amount of years as the duration of their studies.
Department of Education Bursaries for Teachers
Are you not sure, well, here are some reasons why to consider teaching as a career path!
- Do you love learning? Turn that love into teaching and help other experience the joy of learning.
- Did you have a favorite teacher that made a difference for you? You can be that teacher to someone else!
- Would you love to see someone else succeed? Experience the joy of being able to give another person hope, to see them learn to write, read, count and strive towards their dreams.
- Help children understand the value of all things in life, and aid in building strong and proud citizens.
- You can once again see the world through the eyes of a child, see them grow and become even more special.
- Serve the community and your country, but most of all the children who need your help.
- Share your own knowledge while sparking curiosity in tender minds.
- Pass on the love you have for learning, giving hope for the future, building a solid and honored nation.
Candidates who receive Department of Education bursaries can ask to be placed in a province of their liking, however, they may not decide which school they would prefer to be employed in. The Department concerned will make the final decision. Upon completion of their studies, candidates will be placed where there is a suitable opening. If there is no opening within the selected province, the Department has the right to place candidate where there are a suitable opening and a need.
Department of Education Bursaries Available for 2021
If you are planning to study into one of the following directions these bursaries are just what you need.
Bachelor of Education – B.Ed.
- Foundation Phases – Grades R to 3
- Intermediate Phases – Grades 4 to 6
- Senior Phases – Grades 7 to 9
- Further Education Phases – Grades 10 to 12
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of the Arts
- Bachelor of Computer Science
Post Graduate Certification in Education – PGCE.
- All Majors that allow for this level of education
Department of Education Bursary Requirements
If you are currently still in grade 12 or studying at an institute of higher learning in one of the fields mentioned, you may apply for a bursary with the department.
To qualify for any of these bursaries, candidates must adhere to the following:
- Grade 12 level of education
- Must be proficient in English
- Must be a South African citizen
- Possess a valid South African ID
- Must be committed to teaching and making a difference
- Must provide proof of the need for financial aid
Candidates must also provide proof of acceptance at an institute of higher learning. Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will be given preference.
Department of Health Bursary Online Application
Please include your latest school results and certified copy of your ID, Curriculum Vitae as well as all other documentation as is indicated.
It is highly recommended to carefully read the information provided prior to the application. Then also, carefully consider your answers before entering them into the application form. Answer all questions truthfully and precise. Ensure all documentation is certified, and attached before submitting your application.
Bursary Closing Date
Applications close the middle of January each year, thus, it is suggested that candidates ensure their applications, with all required documents reach the Department before this date.
Candidates are also urged to pursue alternative funding, as there is a limited number of bursaries available each year. Due to high volumes of applications, the Department will only be contacting those who have made the short-list. If you have not heard from the Department within three months after closing, candidates can consider their applications as unsuccessful. These candidates can re-apply the following year.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Department of Education Bursaries 2021/2022| How To Apply For Teaching Bursaries 2021”.
Thanks For Coming Around