Christopher University Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Christopher University Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Christopher University (UNICHRIS) Undergraduate Degree Programme for the Session.
Quality facilities and conducive learning environment. Affordable fees & flexible payment plan.
Christopher University – Linking theory with practice!
|History and Diplomatic Studies|
|Social Sciences||Political Science|
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities. All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
Method Of Application
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
APPLICATION FORMS are also obtainable from the following outlets listed below on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,500 in bank draft made payable to Christopher University.
Christopher University – KM 34, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe OR at any of the following listed Fidelity Bank branches: 2, Kofo Aboyami Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. | Layout B, Plot 3, Block 2, Oniru Estate, Lekki, Lagos | 2A, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos | 39, International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos | 74, Obafemi Awolowo Avenue, Abeokuta, Ogun State | 22, Opara Avenue, Enugu | 267, Tafawa Balewa Road, CBD, Abuja
OTHER OUTLETS ARE:
John Holt House, Plot 2413, Cadastral Zone, BOI, Gudu District, Abuja. | Plot 1609 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos | ESUT Business School, 20 Garden Avenue, GRA, Enugu.
Christopher University KM 34 Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ibokun Aro, P.M.B. 3008
RCCG Post Office Mowe,
Phone: 090-377-57032, 090-377-57033, 090-377-57036, 090-377-57037
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Christopher University Post-UTME Screening Form”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply