Cenfri Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Cenfri Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, construction seta bursary ,raubex bursary , hillary construction bursary form, tiber construction bursary 2021, za bursaries, architecture bursaries, draughting bursaries, engineering bursaries and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Cenfri Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Centre for Financial Regulation and Inclusion (Cenfri) is a Cape Town-based non-profit organisation which operates in collaboration with local universities.
In order to fulfil it’s mission, which is to support financial inclusion and financial sector development, the company conducts research; provides advice and creates capacity building programmes for market players, regulators and other key players within the low-income market.
Cenfri’s focus areas include health financing and insurance, microinsurance, retail payment systems, AML/CFT and money transfers.
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Cenfri bursary is aimed at postgraduate students who are either starting a 1 year or final year of a Masters qualification, within economics or a related field of study.
The bursary will provide full cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, accommodation, food, transport, prescribed textbook allowance and laptop allowance.
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & SELECTION
Apart from the financial coverage, recipients will also have access to a dedicated mentor for guidance throughout the year.
Students will also be able to gain working experience while studying, by taking part in a minimum of 6 weeks paid internship at the Cenfri’s office in Cape Town. What more, students may be able to join the team of research analysts after graduation.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a panel interview, psychometric assessments and technical-ability assessments, to be conducted within the first week of December.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed an undergraduate qualification
- Will be entering a 1 year or final year of a Masters qualification (in economics or a related field of study)
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for all subjects in your current or most recent year of study
- Studying at an accredited tertiary institution
- Interested in research-related activities
- Have a passion for development
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced verbal and written English language skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to work in MS Office applications
- An Employment Equity candidate
- Proven financial need
- Knowledge of Stata and in analysing household survey data (advantageous but not essential)
- Additional African languages (advantageous but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Apply online at: https://cenfri.workable.com/jobs/1103521/candidates/new
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation on your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcripts, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of household income (parent’s payslips if employed/ latest audited financial statements or affidavit if self-employed
- Motivational letter stating why you deserve to be awarded the bursary (2 pages)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Cenfri directly:
Tel: 021 913 9510
E-mail: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Cenfri Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading