Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund 2020/2021 Online Application form PDF
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund 2020/2021 Online Application form PDF, hci bursary, sanzaf bursary 2020, sanzaf bursary 2020, tvet bursaries 2020, trust fund bursary application form, compensation fund bursary, bursaries for asylum seekers in south africa, commerce bursaries closing in october and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund 2020/2021 Online Application form PDF”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Cape Wools SA (CWSA) was established as an association in 1997 and is currently the South African Wool Industry’s official industry representative organisation. Cape Wools are responsible for representing the interests of the wool processors, wool buyers, wool buyers, wool traders, wool brokers, small stock breeders, the wool testing group and labour.
The mission of the organisation is to provide support to the wool industry of South Africa, by way of research and development, market intelligence and promotion through projects.
The Wool Industry Bursary Trust was formed to to financially assist students towards obtaining a tertiary qualification relating to employment in the South African wool industry. Bursaries are awarded within the Textile/ Fashion Design field, with focus on wool studies.
The bursary may cover the following expenses (based on the decision of the CWSA): registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation, prescribed books and other sundry study-related expenses.
Bursaries are awarded on an annual basis and are renewed based on the students academic performance.
Students will be required to undertake vacation work for up to 4 weeks per annum on an active wool farm. Once students have graduated, they must seek employment at an approved farm or organization within the wool or related industry, for 1 year for each year of funding received.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in the wool industry
- Must meet all the admission requirements of the institution
- Preference will be given to Agricultural College students and tertiary students pursuing fashion and textile design studies
- Preference will be given to students in their 3rd year of study and onward (Honours/ Masters/ PHD)
- Grootfontein Agricultural College students:
- Must specialize in wool in 3rd year if needing a bursary for 1st or 2nd year
- Textile/ Fashion Design studies at tertiary institute:
- Must be focused on wool
- Final year collection must include garments which contain a minimum of 50% wool
- Must be focused on wool and its applications (masters degree student)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic results, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (on the tertiary institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence (certified copy)
- Proof of any other bursaries applied for on received
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
The General Manager
Cape Wools SA
P.O. Box 2191
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund 2020/2021 Online Application form PDF”.
Thanks For Reading