- 1 Borno State University, Maiduguri BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 Eligibility / Cut-Off Mark / Requirements
- 1.2 Method of Application
- 1.3 Deadline:
- 1.4 RELATED POSTS TO BORNO STATE UNIVERSITY
- 1.5 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Borno State University, Maiduguri BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as www.bosu.edu.ng portal, bosu portal, bosu screening portal, bosu portal login, bosu login, borno state university post utme 2022/2023, bosu website, www bosu edu .ng result 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the Borno State University, (BOSU) Maiduguri undergraduate degree programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official BOSU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000 NAIRA
i. Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
ii. Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- BA. Islamic Studies
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
iii. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- BSc. Public Administration
iv. Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
Eligibility / Cut-Off Mark / Requirements
This is to inform all interested and qualified candidates with a minimum of 130 points in the JAMB UTME 2020 examination and 5 credits at the SSCE Level that the Borno State University situated at Maiduguri will commence admissions with effect from the 2022/2023 academic session.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for change of institution on JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the following undergraduate Programmes:
NB: Candidates who wish to be admitted into the Borno state University are advised to go for change of institution and upload their SSCE results on the JAMB portal at any JAMB approved CBT centre or the JAMB Office.
Note that without uploading your O level results, you will not be admitted into the University.
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL.
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration
platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your
programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level
Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution
And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only
Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed
Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised
to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then
Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as
well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by
Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Not Specified. For further inquiries contact the admission Officer on these numbers 07035879391,07017999165.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Borno State University, Maiduguri BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading