- 1 Bornu State University, Maiduguri BOSU School Fees 2022/2023 [All Courses]
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Borno State University, Maiduguri BOSU School Fees 2022/2023 [All Courses] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as borno state university cut off mark, university of maiduguri school fees, borno state university courses, about borno state university, borno state university portal, borno state university post utme 2022/2023, borno state university news, www bosu edu .ng result 2022/2023
The management of the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri has released and published the amount of fees payable by all fresh and returning students of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
BOSU Tuition / School fees contains amount of fees to be paid by all students for their respective courses of which they have been offered admission into for the 2022/2023 academic session.
School Fees For Returning Students
Borno State University, Maiduguri School Fees Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- First Visit the School Portal @http://www.bosu.edu.ng
- Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng/.
- Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
- Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
- Select FULL PAYMENT
- Click on Print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform. (Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
- Select Pay AT BANK Mode from the payment mode option menu.
- The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
- An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
- Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP Button to print the slip.
- With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
- At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
- Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Note: never you pay your School fees or transfer to someone you don’t know to pay for You.
For any enquiry Contact the School Management at [email protected] or Call this number: 07014449880.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Borno State University, Maiduguri BOSU School Fees 2022/2023 [All Courses]”.
Thanks For Reading