- 1 Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- 1.0.1 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES/COURSES
- 1.0.2 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- 1.0.3 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 1.0.4 ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- 1.0.5 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- 1.0.6 Payment Option
- 1.0.7 Admission Period
- 1.0.8 Submission of Application Forms
- 1.1 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bingham University’s postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Application forms are on sale from September 2022 for the following Postgraduate programmes:
A. FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
Department of Accounting
i. Ph.D. Accounting
Department of Business Administration
i. M.Sc. Business Administration
ii Ph.D. Business Administration
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
i Department of Community Medicine & Primary Health Care
ii. M.Sc. Public Health
C. FACULTY OF SCI ENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Biochemistry
i. M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
ii. PhD. Biochemistry
Department of Chemical Sidemen
i. M.Sc. Environmental Chemistry
ii. Ph.D. Environmental Chemistry
D. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Economics
i. Master in Financial Economics
ii Master in Public Sector Economics
iii NI, Sc. Economies
iv PhD. Economics
Department of Mass Communication
i. M.Sc. Mass Communication
ii Ph.D. Mass Communication
E. FACULTY OF ARTS
Department of English and Literary Studies
i. M.A. English and Literary Studies
ii Ph.D. English and literary, Studies
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University, as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme, or possess certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must submit appropriately their academic transcripts;
- Must participate in the screening exercise of the Postgraduate School of Bingham University.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level (Maximum of two (2) sittings).
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degrees not lower than third Class Division from recognized Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class lower division in areas not related (outside generic course) may be considered.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) at Upper Credit level.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
Masters Degree Programmes
Provided the matriculation requirements are satisfied;
- Five (5) credits passes including English language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level (Maximum of two (2) sittings).
- Degree in relevant area from a recognized University with minimum of second class lower division may be admitted.
- A Postgraduate Diploma at upper credit level in relevant area from a recognized University.
ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- A good B.Sc. /B. Tech degree with at least a second class from a recognized University. Selection will be based on the quality of the academic transcript of the first degree. In some cases there may be an interview.
- MBBS degree and final certificate of the Institute of Science Laboratory Technology and Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences, B.Sc. Science Laboratory Technology with second class upper. These categories will also be required to have at least two years post qualification experience.
In all cases evidence of having passed English/Mathematics at credit level in SSSCE must be provided.
- Any candidate wishing to study for a postgraduate programme in Bingham University shall apply for provisional admission from the school.
- The application for any of the postgraduate programmes shall be made in accordance with the procedure presented by the school on payment of the stipulated application fees.
- The candidate shall in addition cause his past university/institution to send transcript(s) directly to the Secretary of the postgraduate school.
- The candidate two referees shall send a confidential report on the candidate on prescribed postgraduate application forms directly to the Secretary of the School.
- All documents must reach the school on or before the stated date for the receipt of application forms.
- The school shall forward the application details of each applicant to the appropriate department for consideration and recommendation.
- Candidates for postgraduate admissions into Diploma, Masters Ph.D. programmes shall be considered for admissions only an academic session before the beginning of each session.
- Any request by candidates who have applied for admission change of department, degree in view, field of study e.t.c must reach the Secretary before the closing date of submission of completed application forms. Change of course or programme may also be entertained during registration.
- In respect of every candidate recommended for admission, departmental postgraduate studies committee shall recommend as follows to the School through the appropriate faculty postgraduate studies committee:
- Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in view;
- Field of study clearly and precisely stated;
- The Supervisor(s); in the case of Ph.D and M.Sc;
- Mode of study (in the case of Master’s programme);
- Status of registration (full-time or part-time);
- Other specific departmental requirements;
- Any other requirement that may be referred to it by an appropriate University body.
Application forms can be obtained from the following establishments:
A/C Name: Bingham University
A/C No: 0016600090
A/C Name: Bingham University
A/C No: 1011004292
Application forms are available online subject to payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- M.Sc (Masters of Science) N 20,500
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) N 20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) N 15,500
Upon payment, a special PIN would be issued to the applicant by the Bank or the School of Postgraduate Studies in order to proceed with application.
Bingham University admits postgraduate students in September (First Semester) and January (Second Semester) each year.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms should be submitted online while a hard copy is to be submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, not later than a week to the Screening Exercise. All candidates are expected to download, complete and submit alongside other relevant documents.
Applicants are to request their former Institutions to forward a copy of their transcripts of Academic Records to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, P.M.B 005, Karu, Nasarawa State.
Please note that all Postgraduate courses are full time. All Postgraduate students are also required to make arrangements for their accommodations as the University at present has no provision for Postgraduate residence.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading