Achievers University School Fees Payment Guidelines 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Achievers University School Fees Payment Guidelines 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The Management of the Achievers University, Owo has approved ‘three payment options’ for the payment of school fees with effect from the 2022/2023 Academic Session. The three options are contained in the ‘Students’ Payment Option Form’. Every student must adopt one of the payment options and strictly adhere to his or her choice for the new Academic Session (2022/2023 Academic Session).
The three options are:
(1) Full payment at resumption. This option attracts a 5% discount on tuition fees only.
(2) 50% of tuition fees to be paid at the commencement of each Semester. This option attracts no discount, no penalties. Note that other sundry fees must be paid before resumption.
(3) The 3rd payment option entails payment of fees three times within a Session. This option attracts 5% premium on tuition fees (i.e. additional 5% on tuition fees). The three payments must be made (split) in this order:
- At resumption in 1st Semester (35% of tuition fees)
- Before 1st Semester Examinations (35% of tuition fees)
- Before 2nd semester Mid Semester tests (30% balance of tuition fees)
(1) All sundry fees must be paid before resumption in 1st Semester. This is irrespective of the payment option.
(2) Under no circumstances will any student be allowed on campus if he has not paid according to the option he has chosen.
(3) Sundry fees include:
- Acceptance fee (New students only)
- Development levy (New students only)
- Accommodation fees (All students)
- NHIS fees (All students)
- Registration fees (All students)
- Clinical fees (Medical Laboratory and Nursing Students only)
- Indexing/Clinical posting (Medical Laboratory & Nursing Students only)
- Laboratory coat fees (All Science and Engineering students only)
- SWEP fee (Engineering students only)
- Achievers University Students’ Association (AUSA) fees (All students).
(4) All Scholarship Students, paying no tuition fees, must show evidence of full payment of sundry fees on resumption.
(5) Penalty for late payment is hereby increased to N50,000 per Semester. However, no student is expected to make late payments. Every student should pay in line with any of the 3 options before being allowed into the campus.
(6) Payment during the 3 weeks registration period is hereby abolished, as students must pay in line with any of the options.
PROCEDURE OR GUIDELINES:
(1) Obtain the Fees Payment Option Form from the Bursary or from the University website or from any of the Students’ WhatsApp platforms
(2) Fill and submit the form with evidence of payment to the Bursary to obtain a clearance card and University identity card for the new Session.
(3) All students are enjoined to strictly abide by this directive.
Bank Accounts to Pay Achievers University School Fees.
- Undergraduate Tuition Fees – Ecobank (5282011354)
- AU-Fap/Post-Graduate – Ecobank (5282039880)
- Clinical Fees – Ecobank (5282039897)
- NHIS Fees – Ecobank (5282039907)
- Application Form, Accommodation, Acceptance, Registration, Development Levy, Late Payment Penalty, Matriculation, Convocation, Induction, Technical Drawing Aids (Engineering)SWEPS (Engineering), Change of Course, Transcripts, Laboratory Coat, Letter of Proficiency in English, Administration Charges for Jamb Regularization, Resit Examinations and Council Examinations (Nursing & MLS), Professional Examination Administration Charges, Indexing Fee – Ecobank (5282039914)
RegistrarThat’s the much we can take on the topic “Achievers University School Fees Payment Guidelines 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply