Access Trust Bursary In South Africa 2023/2024 | How To Apply For Access Trust Bursary
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Access Trust Bursary In South Africa 2023/2024 | How To Apply For Access Trust Bursary 2023, arup education trust bursary, arup education trust bursary 2023, bursaries for 2023, south african reserve bank bursary, humanities bursaries 2023 south africa, pilot bursaries 2023 south africa, asset bursary, study trust bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2023/2024
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Access Trust Bursary In South Africa | How To Apply For Access Trust Bursary ”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Access Trust Bursary In South Africa | How To Apply For Access Trust Bursary
The Access Trust is a non-profit organisation, whose goals it is to select suitable applicants and fund their studies in job fields that are scarce within the country.
Access Trust are currently funding students who will take up studies within a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college within the Western Cape.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering
- Construction/ Building & Civil Engineering
- Business and Management Studies
- Information & Communication Technology
- Education (ECD)
- Farming Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Sports Fitness and management
- Performing Arts
- Practical Programmes
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Between 18 and 28 years old,
- Completed Matric,
- Achieved a minimum 50% pass rate,
- Proven financial need,
- Must undertake studies at one of the following TVET colleges: College of Cape Town, South Cape College, West Coast College, Boland College, Northlink College, False Bay College.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Access Trust Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please attach the following documents with your application form:
- ID document/ Refugee status/ Asylum Seeker status (certified copy),
- Matric academic history (all results) OR Full academic history (certified copy),
- Parent/ guardians proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ proof of SASSA grant income/ affidavit if unemployed),
- Character reference from a school teacher/ community leader,
- Motivational letter about why you should be awarded the bursary, your career plans, what and why you plan to study etc.
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
PO BOX 1853
3) Hand delivered:
123 Main Road Wynberg
30th November annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 797 3118
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Access Trust Bursary In South Africa | How To Apply For Access Trust Bursary”.
We hope you found what you were looking for?
Thanks For Coming Around