We are aware at mytopschools.com that University Of Cross Rivers State UNICROSS Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who are interested in gaining admission into the University Of Cross Rivers State UNICROSS for the academic session.
Online Registration for Screening for the UNICROSS admissions exercise for the Academic Session will commence on Monday 22nd November 2023
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official UNICROSS Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000.
(1) Choose UNICROSS as their First Choice and scored 130 and above.
(2) Did not choose UNICROSS at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 130 and above in the UTME Examination.
CRUTECH POST-UTME/DE SCREENING FEE
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
CRUTECH REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post-UTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH SCREENING METHOD
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
CRUTECH SCREENING DATE
- Only candidates who scored 130 and above in the UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on a date to be communicated later.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University Of Cross Rivers State UNICROSS Post-UTME/DE Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO UNIVERSITY OF CROSS RIVERS STATE (UNICROSS)