We are aware at mytopschools.com that University Of Cross Rivers State UNICROSS JUPEB Form 2023/2024 [Gain Admission into 200L] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Are you disappointed by JAMB? Or has it been so difficult for you to gain admission into any university of your choice? Here is an opportunity for you, don’t miss it.
Thus in completion of one year programme, you will gain direct entry admission into 200 level in any of the universities of your choice in Nigeria, to study any programme of your choice.
JUPEB is a National Examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of 10 partnering Universities led by UNILAG. JUPEB is an Advanced Level (A/L) programme that allows interested candidates to gain admission through Direct Entry into 200 Level of JUPEB’s approved institutions without using JAMB/UTME. The programme is moderated by UNILAG. The programme last for 9 months, divided into 2 semesters.
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) candidates (Those who wrote JAMB, and those who did not) that the Online Registration for admissions into the Academic Session has commenced on 26th of August, 2023
- JUPEB certificate is accepted in most Nigerian Universities for Direct Entry into 200 level
- JUPEB certificate does not expire.
- JUPEB candidates do not need to write JAMB/UTME before getting admission, since the programme covers 100 Level in any University.
- JUPEB candidates gains automatic admission without screening
- Those awaiting WAEC/SSCE results can apply and participate in JUPEB programme.
- O’Level SSCE results (max. of 2 sittings)
- 4 passport photos
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin (optional)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of Twelve thousand Naira (N12, 000.00), Registration Fee, payable online in any commercial bank to the following accounts.
• Polaris Bank – CRUTECH JUPEB – 4091289020
• Zenith Bank – CRUTECH JUPEB – 1017348110
• Admission into a JUPEB Programme accepts every eligible candidate that has written or has not written JAMB.
• Before clicking on the Admission Form link, and proceeding with the registrations, candidates must ensure that they have the following credentials ready.
i. At least 5 credits including (English Language) from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Etc.
ii. All grades stated should be a Maximum Number of 2 settings.
iii. Pay the sum of twelve thousand Naira (12,000) into the accounts specified above.
• Tellers of bank payments must be scanned and sent to the following email: [email protected]
• Teller Numbers must be filled into the form during your registration. The Teller number must be verified from our end, or your admission process will not be successful.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
• Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the JUPEB REGISTRATION LINK at the top RIGHT of the website.
• Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
• Submit the form for a successful registration.
All Admissions are done online, candidates are therefore expected to understand the information above.
Candidates are not required to appear physically for the admission process and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
All the above-stated processes are followed properly.
Hurry now, registration is ongoing in all CRUTECH campuses.
Contacts: call 07030487856, 08069243690
Email: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University Of Cross Rivers State UNICROSS JUPEB Form [Gain Admission into 200L]”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO UNIVERSITY OF CROSS RIVERS STATE (UNICROSS)