We are aware at mytopschools.com that Sokoto State University SSU Registration Guidelines 2023/2024 [Fresh & Old Students] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The management of the Sokoto State University (SSU) has released and published the registration guidelines and procedures for the academic session.
SSU registration exercise will commence On Monday 23rd August and end On Saturday 4th September, 2023
All newly admitted candidates are required to come along with both originals and photocopies of the following, for documentation:
- ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB RESULT SLIP.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ONLINE SCREENING SLIP.
- SIX (6) RECENT PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
- All Credentials (Including Letter Of Local Government Origin And Birth Certificate/declaration Of Age).
NB: Candidates are to present original post and SSCE Certificate(s), If Due for issuance, and where the original certificate is yet to be issued by the examination bodies, statement of result from schools is accepted. E-copy results should be submitted with the result checker scratch card for online verification.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Sokoto State University SSU Registration Guidelines [Fresh & Old Students]”.
Thanks For Reading