This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening exercise that the admission list for the academic session has been released.
The List of candidates contains names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Sokoto State University, Sokoto undergraduate programmes for the Academic session.
- Kindly log on to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal via http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as USERNAME and PASSWORD in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all admitted Students!!!
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Sokoto State University SSU Admission List ”.
Thanks For Reading