South Western University Top-Up Degree Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that South Western University Top-Up Degree Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Hello HND holder! First, congratulations on the successful acquisition of your HND certificate. What a big step. If you are ever looking to turn your HND certificate into a BSc, Southwestern University offers a 4-semester programme that can help you make the upgrade. During this time, you would be given the opportunity to participate in rich, pragmatic opportunities and learn in a demanding academic environment. You would be even more prepared to think critically and compete once they graduate
Southwestern University is one of the top Universities in Nigeria that facilitates the conversion of degrees from Higher National Diplomas (HND) to university degree certification. This conversion programme provides a platform on which a University Degree holder who is dissatisfied with his/her class of degree, could “top-up” and come out with a higher degree.
Generally, any HND holder at all would benefit from this programme. However, the upgrade degree is more popular with graduates that fall into the following category
- Graduates with HND lower credit or pass grade
- Graduates (BSc/HND) who would prefer to do another related or different course.
- Graduates of polytechnics who are not trained to be teachers, they can use this program to change to an education line.
- University graduates with 3rd class or pass degrees who are not satisfied with their grades.
Courses available for the Upgrade Programme are as follows with a duration of (made up of 4 Semesters) are:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Upgrade Programme at Southwestern University are:
- A Higher National Diploma obtained at an accredited Polytechnic,
- National Youth Service Corps. (Discharged / Exclusion / Exemption Certificate as the case may be),
- A PASS GRADE in a written test to be taken before admission into the Programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of :
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE BANK TELLER
- Proceed to www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” link
- Follow the instruction carefully to fill the form online.
ENSURE THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS SUPPLIED ARE VALID, AS FURTHER APPLICATION DETAILS WILL BE SENT TO THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS SUPPLIED.
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the Screening Exercise
Advice for Submitting your Application
- Ensure your name and date of birth are on each page of your supporting documents as facilitates accurate placement of your supporting documents in your admissions file.
- Ensure the use of your legal/official name and ensure that your name is constant on all documents submitted.
- Ensure that your application and supporting documents are properly checked before submission.
- Submit your application and supporting documents together. Ensure all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, are submitted in one package, to reduce the chances that documents will get misplaced or separated during processing.
University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “South Western University Top-Up Degree Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply