South African Road Federation Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf
- 1 South African Road Federation Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for South African Road Federation Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, idc bursary, property bursaries south africa, bank bursaries in south africa, it bursaries, grain sa bursaries, basil read bursary, bursaries closing in august 2021, bursaries closing in september 2021 and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “South African Road Federation Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The South African Roads Federation (SARF), founded in 1950, is the access point whereby South Africans can share their interest regarding the local road industry and administration of roads throughout the country. The SARF enables contact between the road industry sectors of the country, as well as assisting in the distribution of expert advice through the various disciplines.
The organization is dedicated to promoting the road industry within South Africa, as well as encouraging economic growth by way of education and training.
SARF bursaries are intended for learners studying within fields related to the road transport industry. Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Road Transport Economics
- Road Transport Management
- Road Traffic Management (Accident Investigation/ Traffic Policing/ Financial Management/ Personnel Management (Organization and Training))
- Road Engineering (Traffic Engineering/ Bridge Engineering/ Pavement Engineering/ Transportation Planning/ Materials Construction Management)
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The SARF bursary is a partial bursary, to assist students with study related expenses. The bursary value will be determined based on the students needs and the Council of the Federation’s decision.
Bursary recipients will be required to:
- Make a presentation to your Federation local branch on your subject of study
- Submit a report of study progress every 6 months
- Enroll as an associate members of the SARF
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study related to the road transport sector
- Studying at a recognised University or the University of Technology in South Africa
- Endorsed by the correct academic authority at your selected tertiary institute
- Intend on working within the South African road transport industry after graduation
- Preference will be given to South African residents, however members of SADC countries can also apply
- Preference will be given to full-time students however part-time and distance learning students can also apply
- Preference will be given to those studying at advanced levels (M. Tech, M.Sc or higher), however undergraduate students can also apply
- Preference will be given to employees of members of the SARF
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the SARF Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Students applying in other SADC countries must apply through Road Federation or International Road Federation (Washington/ Geneva office).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 year end results (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on tertiary institution letterSARF-Bursary-Application-Form
- Latest tertiary results (on tertiary institution letterhead)
Applications should be submitted to the South African Road Federation Head Office, in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivery: 48 Gladiator Street, Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, 1619
2) Post: P O Box 8379, Birchleigh, 1621
3) Email: [email protected]
4) Fax: 011 394 7934
5) Fax to email: 086 576 7952
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The SARF directly:
South African Road Federation Head Office
Tel: 011 394 9025/ 011 394 1459
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “South African Road Federation Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading