SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, smit amandla marine jobs cape town, smit amandla marine contact detailssmit amandla marine vacancies, smit amandla marine cadetship, amsol vessels, amsol cape town vacancies, amsol durban vacancies, amsol fleet, saab bursary, standard bursaries, afda bursaries, engineering bursaries, postgraduate bursaries, sarao bursary, sansa bursary, ithuba bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary 2021/2022Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary
SMIT Amandla Marine are a specialist marine solutions provider company in Southern Africa
SMIT Amandla Marine will be awarding bursaries to students studying towards Marine-related qualifications at University or University of Technology.
About the Bursary, Fields Covered and Coverage Value
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Marine Engineering
- Maritime Studies
- Electrical Engineering (students currently in 1st year upwards – bursaries will from 2nd year upwards)
- Oceanography/ Climatology (bursaries will be awarded for Honours or Masters levels)
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees (in full), as well as prescribed textbooks and accommodation at the discretion of SMIT Amandla Marine (depending on personal and financial circumstances).
On completion of their studies, bursary recipients may be required to take up employment with SMIT Amandla Marine, based on the discretion of the company and operational requirements.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Obtained a minimum of level 5/ 60% for English, Science and Mathematics in Matric
- Do not have any other bursary awards for the upcoming year of study
- Electrical Engineering and Oceanography/ Climatology students must be currently enrolled in their studies
- Marine Engineering students must have been provisionally accepted to study at CPUT
- Maritime Economics/ Studies students must have been provisionally accepted to study at CPUT or DUT
How to Apply
Students who meet the minimum qualifying criteria can apply via email to: [email protected]
(please include the words: “2017 Bursary Selection Committee” in the email subject line).
Please ensure that you attach the following supporting documentation to your email:
- Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (with contactable references)
- Latest academic results (Matric certificate/ Matric mid-year results/ latest University results)
- Electrical Engineering and Oceanography/ Climatology students: proof of registration at a tertiary institution
7 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact SMIT Amandla Marine:
Tel: 021 507 5777/ 044 695 0390/ 031 274 1100
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading