Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, royal haskoningdhv careers, royal haskoningdhv pmb, royal haskoning dsv, royal haskoningdhv johannesburg, royal haskoning email, aecom bursary, btech bursaries, royal haskoningdhv bee certificate and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary
Royal HaskoningDHV was first known as “SSI Engineers and Environmental Consultants” when it was formed in 1922. The company originally registered as Stewart Scott (Pty) Ltd and traded as Stewart Scott International (SSI), however in 2006, the company changed names to SSI. In 2012, the company underwent another name change as the result of a merger between two companies, namely DHV and Royal Haskoning.
Royal HaskoningDHV, headquartered in Netherlands, is an independent international engineering consultancy firm which is active in various fields, including energy; water; mining; buildings; infrastructure; maritime; aviation; industry; urban and rural development.
The company currently has offices across 30 countries and employs around 6000 staff members.
About the Bursary, Fields Covered and Coverage Value
Bursaries will be awarded to students currently studying towards an undergraduate BSc or B Eng qualification, within one of the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The bursary will cover tuition-related expenses up to a certain amount, determined annually.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Current Matric students:
- Achieved a minimum 5 symbol for Physical Science and Mathematics
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Accepted to study at a recognised South African University
- Current University students:
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 65% overall aggregate
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd year)
- Studying at a recognised South African University
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups
- Strong academic potential
- Proven financial need
- Possess the following behavioural competencies: Excellence, Integrity, Brightness and Team spirit
How to Apply
Applications must be done online at: http://rhdhv.bursaries.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
You will need to Register here before you can apply: http://rhdhv.bursaries.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Register
Once you have registered, you can Login here and start the application process: http://rhdhv.bursaries.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Login
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy),
- Grade 11 year end results (if a Matric student)
- Matric certificate (if a university student)
- Recent academic results from university/ if no exams were written, a progress report
- Proof of registration at university for the relevant course
- Proof of parents/ guardians income (payslips/ tax return statement/ financial statements/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
- Motivational letter
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Royal HaskoningDHV directly:
Contact Person: Caryn Main (Learning and Development Manager)
Tel: 011 798 6456
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading