We are aware at mytopschools.com that Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye OOU Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as oou post utme exam date 2023/24, oou post utme screening pass, oou post utme syllabus 2023, oou post utme portal, oou post utme form, how to check oou post utme exam date, oou online post utme, when is oou post utme form closing
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for theAcademic year.
Online Registration Commences on Monday, 27th September, 2023
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official OOU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all candidates in due course.
RECOMMENDED: OOU Post UTME Screening Date, Time and Venue
Online Application for UTME/DE Candidates is Six (6) Weeks from Publication Date
(11th December, 2023.).
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye OOU Post-UTME & DE Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading