We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for OKP Scholarships for RNTC Courses 2021 for Media and Communications Professionals,, rntc scholarship 2021, okp scholarship application form, rntc courses 2021, rntc short courses, okp scholarship amount, okp scholarship amount, media fellowships 2021, how to win okp scholarship, rntc meaning then you are not alone.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides OKP (formerly known as NFP) scholarship for the RNTC courses for media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries. The scholarships include a contribution towards the cost of living, the course fees, visa, travel and insurance. If applicable, the scholarship holder is expected to cover the difference between actual costs and the OKP scholarship amount.
The scholarships are administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education. OKP stands for ‘Orange Knowledge Programme’ and these scholarships are available for 53 countries. Please check below whether you meet the criteria to apply for a OKP scholarship.
As of today you can apply with a scholarship for the following courses:
- Producing Media to Counter Radicalisation
- Media Campaigns for Development and Social Change
OKP Scholarships for RNTC Courses Eligibility.
OKP stands for ‘Orange Knowledge Programme’ and these scholarships are available for 53 countries.
Apart from the RNTC course admission requirements, you must also meet the following requirements to be eligible for the OKP (formerly known as NFP) scholarship:
- You are a national who lives and works in one of the countries on the Nuffic OKP list which you can find here.
- You have an Employer’s Statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided (i.e. it should provide all requested information and endorse all of the required commitments)
- You have an official and valid passport
- You are not attending two or more courses at the same time
- You can provide a Government Statement in the format Nuffic has provided, should one be required. Check here to see if you need one.
- You must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development, such as:
- Multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft)
- Large national and/or large commercial organisations
- Bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid)
- Multilateral donor organisations (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB)
- International NGOs (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care)
N.B. The OKP program has no age limit.
Special note: Please check the OKP Country Focus document, and try tailor your application around it. If you are nominated for a scholarship for an RNTC course, the Dutch embassy in your country will evaluate your application not only on its own merit, but also on how it fits in with the embassy’s Country Focus.
How to Apply for OKP Scholarships for RNTC Courses.
Start in time with your RNTC scholarship application. Apply early as you will need to complete your application in two phases and the registration on our website is just the first eligibility phase.
In 3 steps, you can apply for a course in January 2021 via the scholarship programme:
- Register your interest: select your country and follow the prompts
- Check your email for the link to Nuffic’s Delta system
- Lodge your application in Nuffic’s Delta system
That’s the much we can take on the topic “OKP Scholarships for RNTC Courses 2021 for Media and Communications Professionals”.
Thanks For Reading