National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
- 1 National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, nfvf bursary 2020, nfvf bursary application form 2020, nfvf bursary online application, nfvf bursary application form 2020, sabc media bursaries 2020, film and television bursaries 2020, film and television bursaries 2020, nfvf bursaries 2020 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary 2020/2021
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is an organization that initiates the advancement of the South African film industry. It is an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture that provides funding for the development and distribution of films as well as the training of potential filmmakers.
The NFVF’s bursary programme aims for the development of global competitiveness of film and TV professionals through financial support of deserving candidates for international studies which are not available at South African tertiary institutions, except for Live Performance or Acting programmes. The bursary programme will have a maximum value of R250 000 including tuition and living expenses. Total of four international bursaries for are awarded every year for a study period of two years.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen
- Excellent academic performance
- Proven financial need
- Enrolled at an accredited tertiary institution outside South Africa for a full-time post graduate film/TV degree
How to Apply and Application Details
- Complete the NFVF online international bursary application.
- Accompany the application form with the following relevant documents:
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Parent/Guardian proof of income or Affidavit if parent/guardian is unemployed
- Motivation letter explaining why the applicant must be awarded a bursary
- Proof of acceptance to study at an accredited institution
- Letter of recommendation from an industry professional
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of undergraduate qualification
- Certified copy of latest academic results
- Check the online application form for further supporting documents required
- For further information, please review the NFVF Funding Policy.
Incomplete documents, requirements and information will automatically be disqualified.
Email: [email protected]za
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 011 483 0880
Address: 2 nd Floor, 87 Central Street, Houghton, 2198, South Africa
Post: Private Bag X04, Northlands, 2116, South Africa
That’s the much we can take on the topic “National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading