Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf (WC Dept of Transport and Public Works)
- 1 Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf (WC Dept of Transport and Public Works)
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf (WC Dept of Transport and Public Works), construction seta bursary ,raubex bursary , hillary construction bursary form, tiber construction bursary 2021, za bursaries, architecture bursaries, draughting bursaries, engineering bursaries and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf (WC Dept of Transport and Public Works)”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline
The Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works are the South African governmental department which is responsible for the maintenance and construction of the countries roads, as well health facilities, educational facilities and general buildings.
The Department also increases accessibility to efficient and safe transport, as well as increasing job opportunities by way of various programmes. The main goal of the department is to deliver services and infrastructure which will promote outcomes which are socio-economic and safe, and to empowered communities.
The Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme was founded in 2006 by the Department of Transport and Public Works, in partnership with higher education institutions, (HEI), relevant professional bodies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
Masakh’iSizwe will be awarding bursaries within the Engineering and Built Environment sector, particularly for studies within the following fields (Degree/ Higher Diploma studies):
- Construction Management
- Property Studies
- Quantity Surveying
- Town/ City and Regional Planning
- Transport Economics
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT & OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
The bursary programme will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, study materials, food and accommodation (or transportation if not staying in residence). Students will also have access to support services programmes and other learning opportunities.
Upon graduation, students are required to work for the Department of Transport and Public Works and be required to take part in the Professional Development Training Programme in order to achieve professional registration.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback by the end of February 2020, your application has not been successful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Accepted to study at one of the following universities: University of Cape Town/ Cape Peninsula University of Technology/ University of Stellenbosch
- *Preference will be given to financially disadvantaged students, especially female students; those from rural communities and those with disabilities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Full academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or application at one of the aforementioned tertiary institutions
- Full course outline for upcoming year
- Study cost estimate for upcoming year
- Proof of residential address (recent account or utility bill)
- Parents/ guardians/ spouse ID document (certified copy of)
- Parents/ guardians/ spouse proof of income (latest payslip if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivery:
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary programme
9 Riebeek Street
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme
Private Bag X9185
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Department of Transport and Public Works Masakh’iSizwe Office directly:
Contact Person: Lazola Mtongana
Tel: 021 483 0964 / 021 483 9545 / 021 483 6553
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Masakh’iSizwe Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf (WC Dept of Transport and Public Works)”.
Thanks For Reading