JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering then you are not alone.
Structural engineering is a sub-discipline of civil engineering in which structural engineers are trained to design the ‘bones and muscles’ that create the form and shape of man-made structures. Structural engineers also must understand and calculate the stability, strength, rigidity and earthquake-susceptibility of built structures for buildings[ and nonbuilding structures. The structural designs are integrated with those of other designers such as architects and building services engineer and often supervise the construction of projects by contractors on site. They can also be involved in the design of machinery, medical equipment, and vehicles where structural integrity affects functioning and safety. See glossary of structural engineering.
Structural engineering theory is based upon applied physical laws and empirical knowledge of the structural performance of different materials and geometries. Structural engineering design uses a number of relatively simple structural concepts to build complex structural systems. Structural engineers are responsible for making creative and efficient use of funds, structural elements and materials to achieve these goals
The Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Structural Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Structural Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Structural Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Structural Engineering.
Please read the Structural Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Structural Engineering
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Structural Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Structural Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
UTME Requirement for Structural Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject
UTME Subject combination for Structural Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Structural Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting