JAMB Subject Combination for Science Education
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Science Education
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Science Education
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Science Education then you are not alone.
Science education is the teaching and learning of science to non-scientists, such as school children, college students, or adults within the general public. The field of science education includes work in science content, science process (the scientific method), some social science, and some teaching pedagogy. The standards for science education provide expectations for the development of understanding for students through the entire course of their K-12 education and beyond. The traditional subjects included in the standards are physical, life, earth, space, and human sciences.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Science Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Science Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Science Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Science Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Science Education.
Please read the Science Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Science Education
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Science Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Science Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant Science subjects which should include candidates proposed course.
- (ii) NCE credit/merit in addition to TC II merit or O Level credit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Science Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Science Education:
- Three (3) relevant Science or NBC subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Science Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Science Education”.
Thanks For Visiting