JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science And Crop Production
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science And Crop Production
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science And Crop Production then you are not alone.
Botany, also called plant science(s), plant biology or phytology, is the science of plant life and a branch of biology. A botanist, plant scientist or phytologist is a scientist who specialises in this field. The term “botany” comes from the Ancient Greek word βοτάνη (botanē) meaning “pasture“, “herbs” “grass“, or “fodder“; βοτάνη is in turn derived from βόσκειν (boskein), “to feed” or “to graze“.
Traditionally, botany has also included the study of fungi and algae by mycologists and phycologists respectively, with the study of these three groups of organisms remaining within the sphere of interest of the International Botanical Congress. Nowadays, botanists (in the strict sense) study approximately 410,000 species of land plants of which some 391,000 species are vascular plants (including approximately 369,000 species of flowering plants), and approximately 20,000 are bryophytes
The Bachelor’s Degree in Plant Science And Crop Production is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Plant Science And Crop Production O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Plant Science And Crop Production Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Plant Science And Crop Production UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Plant Science And Crop Production.
Please read the Plant Science And Crop Production programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Plant Science And Crop Production
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Plant Science And Crop Production
Direct Entry Requirement for Plant Science And Crop Production:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any of Biology, Agricultural Science, Zoology and Botany.
UTME Requirement for Plant Science And Crop Production:
- Five (5 ) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology or Agricultural Science and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Plant Science And Crop Production:
- Biology or Agricultural Science Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Plant Science And Crop Production. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science And Crop Production”.
Thanks For Visiting