JAMB Subject Combination for Management Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Management Studies then you are not alone.
Management includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees (or of volunteers) to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources. The term “management” may also refer to those people who manage an organization—managers.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Management Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Management Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Management Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Management Studies.
Please read the Management Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Management Studies
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS, PLATEAU STATE – PLASU
- NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – POL-ACAD
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Management Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics
UTME Requirement for Management Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Management Studies:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Management Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Management Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting