JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Biology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Biology then you are not alone.
Biology is the scientific study of life. It is a natural science with a broad scope but has several unifying themes that tie it together as a single, coherent field. For instance, all organisms are made up of cells that process hereditary information encoded in genes, which can be transmitted to future generations. Another major theme is evolution, which explains the unity and diversity of life. Finally, all organisms require energy to move, grow, and reproduce, as well as to regulate their own internal environment
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Biology.
Please read the Environmental Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Biology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in Biology, Zoology or Botany and one other Science subject
UTME Requirement for Environmental Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two (2) other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Biology:
- Biology and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Biology”.
Thanks For Visiting