JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Construction Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Construction Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Construction Technology then you are not alone.
Educational technology (commonly abbreviated as EduTech, or EdTech) is the combined use of computer hardware, software, and educational theory and practice to facilitate learning. When referred to with its abbreviation, EdTech, it is often referring to the industry of companies that create educational technology.
In addition to practical educational experience, educational technology is based on theoretical knowledge from various disciplines such as communication, education, psychology, sociology, artificial intelligence, and computer science. It encompasses several domains including learning theory, computer-based training, online learning, and m-learning, where mobile technologies are used.
he Bachelor’s Degree in Education /Construction Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education /Construction Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education /Construction Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education /Construction Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education /Construction Technology.
Please read the Education /Construction Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education /Construction Technology
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ANKPA, KOGI STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – EDANKPA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education /Construction Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Education /Construction Technology:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Education /Construction Technology:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Education /Construction Technology:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education /Construction Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Construction Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting