JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Government
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Government
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Government then you are not alone.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, morals, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include teaching, training, storytelling, discussion and directed research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, however learners can also educate themselves. Education can take place in formal or informal settings and any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational. The methodology of teaching is called pedagogy.
There are movements for education reforms, such as for improving quality and efficiency of education towards applicable relevance in the students’ lives and efficient problem solving in modern or future society at large or for evidence-based education methodologies. A right to education has been recognized by some governments and the United Nations.[a] Global initiatives aim at achieving the Sustainable Development Goal 4, which promotes quality education for all. In most regions, education is compulsory up to a certain age.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Government is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Government O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Government Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Government UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Government.
Please read the Education And Government programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Government
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Government
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Government:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant subjects chosen from Government or History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Government/History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
UTME Requirement for Education And Government:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes or equivalent to include English Language, Government/History and three (3) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Government:
- Government or History plus two (2) other Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Government. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Government”.
Thanks For Visiting