JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Christian Religious Studies
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Christian Religious Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Christian Religious Studies then you are not alone.
Christian religious education is defined as the process where by Christian learning takes place. It often involves “teaching which enables practicing Christians to adopt and deepen their Christian belief, values and dispositions to experience and act in a Christian way. It depends to a greater extent on how this process is adopted and practiced in different churches.
At some degree of certainty that all Christian churches have a similar aim’s and practices. The liturgical aspect is of paramount importance in the Trinitarian belief and practices in that it serves as introduction to what Christianity is all about. This is where the process of Cognitive learning takes places it involves the worship service where hymns are sang, lessons extracted from the books of the bible are read, sermon often punctuated with exhortation, admonishment and instruction in righteous living is delivered and prayers are said. It also involves the celebration of the holy Eucharist which Jesus Christ himself, recognized as the head of the church, initiated based on experience acquired in the worship service, it can be seen as Christian religious education is a confessional churchly activity of evangelism, instruction and nurture.
I assure that “Youth are the most critical of all critics when it comes to religion”. Today, common inhabitants do pray and accept the holiness in church for Christ which they are aware that Christ constitutes the sacred bread and wine, but do not entirely act upon worshipping and fail to confront the thoughts and feelings to masses which would spread dignity of godliness among selves. The moral lies in the fact that this creates lackness to reach spiritual beliefs through worship and liturgy resulting in declination the faith which affects the divine nature approaching positivity.
Christian education is a vital important part in youth development. For Christian education to be explored, generation of today should be brought into contact through various practices. In the early centuries, reformers emphasized and trusted true faith and doctrines, to change and reform behaviour as the only solution for salvation in Christian education. Christian school movements prove a challenge as a messenger to convey god’s given mission and honour god.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Christian Religious Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Christian Religious Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Christian Religious Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Christian Religious Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Christian Religious Studies.
Please read the Education And Christian Religious Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Christian Religious Studies
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EHA AMUFU (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – AMUFU-DEG
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – CE-AKWANGA
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KANO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – EDKAN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OBUDU (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – EDOBUDU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE – EUI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ABEOKUTA (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FC-ABEOKUTA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KONTAGORA, NIGER STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – FC-KONTAGORA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OKENE (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FCOKENEDEG
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GIDAN-WAYA, KADUNA STATE (AFFLIATTED TO ABU) – GIDANWAYA-DEG
- GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY, TUDUN WADA, GOMBE, GOMBE STATE – GSU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, HONG (AFFILIATED TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – HONG-DEG
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILA-ORANGUN (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNI, ADO EKITI) – ILA-ORANGUN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE – KSU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BIBLE COLLEGE, ABAK, AKWA IBOM STATE (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – NCBC
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE.”>OYOSPECIAL
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Christian Religious Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Christian Religious Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE merit in Religious Studies and one (1) other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for Education And Christian Religious Studies:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes or TC II merit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Religious Studies and three (3) other Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Christian Religious Studies:
- Two (2) Arts subject including Religious studies and one (1) other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Christian Religious Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Christian Religious Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting