JAMB Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies then you are not alone.
Curriculum studies (CS) is a concentration within curriculum and instruction concerned with understanding curricula as an active force of human educational experience.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Curriculum Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Curriculum Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Curriculum Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Curriculum Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Curriculum Studies.
Please read the Curriculum Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Curriculum Studies
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Curriculum Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Curriculum Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes or Nce merit including the relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Curriculum Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Curriculum Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects chosen from Arts/Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Curriculum Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies ”.
Thanks For Visiting