JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative Management then you are not alone.
A cooperative (also known as co-operative, co-op, or coop) is “an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned enterprise“. Cooperatives are democratically owned by their members, with each member having one vote in electing the board of directors. Cooperatives may include:
- businesses owned and managed by the people who use their services (a consumer cooperative)
- organizations managed by the people who work there (worker cooperatives)
- multi-stakeholder or hybrid cooperatives that share ownership between different stakeholder groups. For example, care cooperatives where ownership is shared between both care-givers and receivers. Stakeholders might also include non-profits or investors.
- second- and third-tier cooperatives whose members are other cooperatives
- platform cooperatives that use a cooperatively owned and governed website, mobile app or a protocol to facilitate the sale of goods and services.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Cooperative Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Cooperative Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cooperative Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cooperative Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Cooperative Management.
Please read the Cooperative Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Cooperative Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cooperative Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Cooperative Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes.
- HND in relevant programmes.
UTME Requirement for Cooperative Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Economics
UTME Subject combination for Cooperative Management:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Cooperative Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative Management ”.
Thanks For Visiting