JAMB Subject Combination for Agronomy
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Agronomy then you are not alone.
Agronomy is the science and technology of producing and using plants in agriculture for food, fuel, fiber, recreation, and land restoration. Agronomy has come to encompass work in the areas of plant genetics, plant physiology, meteorology, and soil science. It is the application of a combination of sciences like biology, chemistry, economics, ecology, earth science, and genetics. Professionals in the field of agronomy are called agronomists.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Agronomy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agronomy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agronomy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agronomy.
Please read the Agronomy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agronomy
- ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE – ADSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agronomy
Direct Entry Requirement for Agronomy:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry/Biology/Botany/Zoology/Agricultural Science plus one of Mathematics/Physics and Geology/ Economics
UTME Requirement for Agronomy:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Geography or Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agronomy:
Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agronomy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Agronomy”.
Thanks For Visiting