We are aware at mytopschools.com that Imo State University, Owerri IMSU Supplementary Admission List 2022/2023 [Change of Course] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as imsu supplementary admission list 2023,imsu supplementary admission list 2023/2024, how to check imsu supplementary admission list, imsu supplementary cut off mark, imsu supplementary form 2023 portal, imsu supplementary list 2023, imsu admission list, imsu supplementary pdf list 2023/2024
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise , Checked their results are hereby informed that the admission list for the academic session has been released.
IMSU Supplementary admission list for academic session has been released and uploaded online.
Prospective candidates are advised to follow the outlined procedures to log on to IMSU admission status checking portal to generate an invoice, make the payment and access their admission status.
Candidates are advised to confirm their admission first on the list below before paying for admission status and other processing.
Latest Update: This is to inform all candidates that applied for Imo State University (IMSU) supplementary admission for the academic session that they are required to proceed to the JAMB office or JAMB accredited centre and change their course to the one proposed for them within 7 days (June 14th – June 21st).
The names of the concerned candidates have been made available on an “Eastern Update” daily newspaper of June 14th, 2023
Candidates can check for their names on the newspaper, school’s notice board or JAMB CAPS.
Steps to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List
- Kindly log on to IMSU admission status checking portal via http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2022/2023
- Click on submit button to to generate an invoice for the admission checker.
- Proceed to any of the following Bank to make payment. e.g Imo state Micro Finance Bank, UBA, IMSU MFB
- After successful payment follow STEP 1 process again.
- Enter your Registration Number to check and print your admission status.
All Prospective IMSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Imo State University, Owerri IMSU Supplementary Admission List [Change of Course]”.
Thanks For Reading