We are aware at mytopschools.com that Imo State University, Owerri IMSU Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as imsu post utme 2023/2024, imsu post utme syllabus 2023, imsu.edu.ng portal, imsu portal, imsu post utme 2023 portal, www.imsu.edu.ng/post utme, imsu latest news on post utme, imsu post utme form
The management of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the POST UTME screening exercise..
IMSU will start accepting application for the Post-UTME screening exercise on 18th October 2023
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official IMSU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000.
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose IMO State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates waiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at https://www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/.
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your Interswitch enabled debit card
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at https://www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/ and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date – 10th December, 2023
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 18th October 2022 and closes on 10th December, 2022
IMSU Screening has been scheduled to commence on 14th December and end on 17th December 2022
10th December, 2023
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Imo State University, Owerri IMSU Post-UTME & DE Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading