Institute for Landscape Architecture ILASA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Institute for Landscape Architecture ILASA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, draughting bursaries, bursaries for surveying, welding bursaries, copywriting bursaries, oasis bursary, colgate bursaries, compliance bursaries, sacplan bursary and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary, the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Institute for Landscape Architecture ILASA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa (ILASA) mission is to advance and represent the Landscape Architecture profession within the country. The ILASA is made up of 3 bodies that represent members nationwide: ILASA Gauteng, ILASA KZN and ILASA Cape.
The Institute aims to create demand for the Landscape Architecture service, both within the private and public sector of the country. They are registered with the South African Council for the Landscape Architectural Profession.
The ILASA Bursary Scheme is aimed at assisting previously disadvantaged students, and to promote diversity in Landscape Architecture. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing a qualification in the Landscape Architectural profession (undergraduate or postgraduate Diploma/ Degree).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African naturalized citizen
- Studying or plan to study towards an approved Landscape Architectural qualification (undergraduate/ postgraduate)
- Studying or plan to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution (registered and accredited with SACLAP (South African Council of the Landscape Architectural Profession) and the Council for Higher Education))
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% in previous year of study
- Proven financial need
- *Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the ILASA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Bursary recipients will be required to agree to and sign the
ILASA Bursary Agreement (.pdf) and the ILASA Bursary Policy (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians (breadwinner) proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ financial balance sheet if self-employed: certified copies)
- Full academic record from tertiary institution (certified copy)
12 November 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact ILASA directly:
ILASA Bursary Committee
Contact Person: Nadia Funke
Cell: 084 804 8924
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Institute for Landscape Architecture ILASA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading