Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
- 1 Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, gauteng department of roads and transport bursary, gauteng bursaries for 2020, gauteng city college bursary, department of justice bursaries 2020, labour bursaries, architecture bursaries, draughting bursaries, bursaries for surveying and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements (GDHS) aims to build sustainable communities and provide their communities with access to affordable housing. The GDHS is responsible for delivering housing that provides housing products to low-income, middle-income and high-income earners, through their Mixed Housing Developments program.
The Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements will be awarding bursaries within the following fields of study:
- Architectural Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Surveying
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Construction Science
- Development of Planning Studies
- Environmental Planning and Development
- Geographic Information Systems
- Human Settlements Qualifications
- Land Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Technology
- Property Economics
- Quantity Surveying
- Town and Regional Planning
- Urban and Rural Studies
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & CONTRACT
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books, study materials and student accommodation.
Successful bursary recipients will be required to enter into a bursary contract with the GDHS.
Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted – should you not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Reside within Gauteng province
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying OR plan on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned undergraduate fields of study
- Studying OR have been accepted to study at an Institution of Higher Learning in Gauteng
- Strong academic record
- NOT currently in possession of another bursary award or financial assistance from any other organisation
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
- *Preference will be given to students from disadvantaged backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Application forms are available at one of the following addresses (ground floor, reception):
- Department of Housing: 11 Diagonal Street, Johannesburg (blue glass building)
- Department of Human Settlement: 1 Loch Street, Meyerton
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlement Tshwane: 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia
- Gauteng Rental Housing Tribunal: 129 Fox Street, Johannesburg
- 56 Cnr Kruger & Burger Street, Krugersdorp
- 68 Voortrekker Road, Navada Building, Alberton
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic record, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Admission letter from an Institution of Higher Learning
- Proof of residence (rates account/ statement of water and lights)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Parents/ guardians bank statements
Applications must be delivered to one of the aforementioned addresses.
Applications must be marked in an envelope as follows “APPLICATION FOR GDHS EXTERNAL BURSARY PROGRAMME 2019” as well as your field of study.
Please note that emailed and faxed applications will not be accepted
30 November 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements directly:
Contact People: Mr P Mukumela / Mr P Mlaba
Tel: 082 562 4641 / 074 905 5979
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Gauteng Provincial Department of Human Settlements Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading