Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, gauteng department of human settlements bursaries, gauteng bursaries, property development bursaries, gauteng bursaries for 2020, development studies bursaries, gauteng provincial department of human settlements bursary south africa 2020 2021, department of justice bursaries 2020, department of human settlements bursaries 2020 and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development are offering bursary opportunities to deserving students, in order to promote skill development and quality education. Students must excel academically and have a passion to pursue a career in the Engineering and Built Environment sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Civil/ Structural Engineering (BEng/BSC/B-Tech)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng/BSC/B-Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/BSC/B-Tech)
- Architecture (BSC/B-Tech)
- Quantity Surveying (BSC/B-Tech)
- Construction Management (BSC/B-Tech)
- Interior Design (BSC/B-Tech)
- Supply Chain Management (BCom)
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration, tuition, prescribed books, study material and possibly accommodation.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently studying or intend on studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields,
- Accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution,
- Strong academic potential.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms can be collected from a GDID office closest to you (visit www.did.gpg.gov.za/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx for branch details).
Alternatively, you can download an application form from: www.did.gpg.gov.za/Pages/Bursaries.aspx
The following documents should accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- All education qualifications (certified copies),
- Proof of tertiary acceptance (provisional)/ proof of registration,
- If currently in Matric, a testimonial from the school principal,
- Motivational letter,
- If accommodation is required: Parents/ Guardians proof of income (payslips or affidavit if unemployed) AND student accommodation quote.
Complete application forms and supporting documents must then be hand delivered to:
1 Diagonal Street
ABSA Bank Building
16 October annually
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading