Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu ESUT Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2023/2024
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu ESUT Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as esut screening form 2023, when is esut post utme 2023/2024 starting, esut portal, esut latest news on post utme, esut post utme 2023 portal, esut post utme 2023 deadline for registration, esut post utme form, is esut screening form still on sale
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the Academic Session.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line registration will commence on Tuesday, November 23, 2023.
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official ESUT Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000
This is to inform all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, that there will be online screening for admission.
Please note that candidates who now wish to change to ESUT should first apply to JAMB for change of University.
Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 150, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy which is 200.
B. The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
C. The screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
D. Candidates will be notified of their admission status on JAMB’s CAPS and ESUT Portal.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- * (Mechanical Technology Education)
- * (Electrical/Electronics Education)
- * (Building Technology Education)
- * (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- Geography and Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) are eligible to apply.
- Note however, that results released after December 31, 2022 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must certify that the information given by them in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of their knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, candidate shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
ESUT Online registration portal shall end on December 24, 2023. The website closes same day at 12 midnight.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu ESUT Post-UTME & DE Screening Form”.
Thanks For Reading