We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Eric and Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship 2020/2021 Online Application Portal, charmaine mabuza house, eric mabuza wife, charmaine mabuza family, eric mabuza biography, advocate eric mabuza, eric mabuza qualifications, charmaine mabuza instagram, eric mabuza wikipedia and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Eric and Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship 2020/2021 Online Application Portal”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Eric and Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship Foundation was founded in 1999 by Adv. Eric Mabuza and Charmaine Mabuza, in order to help the youth from disadvantaged backgrounds and remote rural areas to achieve their academic dreams.
The Mabuza’s believe that education is the answer to breaking the cycle of poverty, and since the Foundation was established, it has played a major role in the education of many students who have since become qualified professionals in their fields.
FIELDS COVERED, COVERAGE VALUE
The Eric and Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship is intended for students who wish to specialise within the IT or Commerce sector.
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary: tuition fees, study materials, accommodation and meals (or an allowance if accommodation does not include meals).
Once student have completed their studies, they may be required to:
- Take part in activities conducted by the Scholarship Foundation alumni
- Attend scholarship Foundation events
- Give back to the community and continue practicing the mission and vision of the Scholarship Foundation
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Not over 35 years old
- Completed Matric
- Studying OR intend on studying towards a qualification within the IT or Commerce sector
- Studying OR have been accepted to study at a tertiary institute within South Africa
- If currently studying, must be in your first year and about to enter your 2nd year of study
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% per subject AND a minimum overall average of 70% for the previous year of study
- From a previously disadvantaged background
- Have an annual household income of no more than R250 000
- Dedicated to your studies and willing to satisfy the Foundation’s academic requirements
- Enthusiastic, diligent and have a will to succeed
- Willing to give back to your community
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be done online at: https://www.mabuzafoundation.co.za/application_portal/
The following documents must please accompany your complete application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Academic transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Your proof of income, if employed
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the scholarship
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ SASSA letter/ proof of UIF/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Parent/ guardians affidavit (must include: parent/ guardians full name and surname, parent/ guardian ID number, applicants ID number, physical address, contact details, how they are related to the applicant, their employment status)
- Parent/ guardians affidavit (if they are employed they must include their employers details, employers contact details, salary per annum and the living conditions of themselves and the applicant) (if they are an informal trader, they must include their type of trade, how long they have been trading and their average monthly salary)
- Parent/ guardians affidavit (the affidavit must state why the applicant does not reside with the parents/ guardians and where the applicant resides)
The stages of the application process include:
Stage 1: Submit your application online
Stage 2: Attend an interview if shortlisted
Stage 3: Successful applicants are contacted
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship program, please contact The Eric and Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship Foundation directly:
Tel: 0800 484 822
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Eric and Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship 2020/2021 Online Application Portal”.
Thanks For Reading