We are aware at mytopschools.com that Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku DSPG Post UTME Form 2022/2023, dspg post utme past questions, delta state polytechnic ogwashi-uku post utme form, delta state polytechnic ogwashi-uku direct entry form, ogwashi-uku polytechnic post utme form 2022, delta state polytechnic ogwashi-uku screening date, when is ogwashi-uku post utme form closing, dspg post utme exam date, is ogwashi-uku form out however, you are not alone.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND full-time programme for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
DSPG Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or it equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as the first choice in JAMB, are to log on to [email protected] and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku ND Full-Time Courses
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
How to Obtain DSPG Post UTME Form
- Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ‘ND Full-Time Programmes 2022/2023‘
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterisk is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
- For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318
Between 10 am and 4.00 pm daily Monday to Friday
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirements.
Note: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku DSPG Post UTME Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading