- 1 DAAD Scholarship Programme in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2021/2022
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for DAAD Scholarship Programme in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2021/2022,daad scholarship 2021/2022, daad scholarship 2021/22, daad scholarship for nigerian students, daad scholarship requirements for masters, daad scholarship 2021 for undergraduate students, daad scholarship for masters, daad scholarship application form, daad scholarships for pakistani students 2021 then you are not alone.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
Duration: 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme).
DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Eligibility:
- Applicant works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- See list of eligible countries.
DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Benefits:
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 Euros for graduates or 1,200 Euros for doctoral candidates;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy;
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.
The following documents are required for application:
- Signed DAAD application form with current date.
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample europass form) with current date.
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate programme(s), two pages maximum) with current date.
IMPORTANT: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer; the letter must have letterhead, a signature and official stamp and must be of current date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that proof a minimum of two years of relevant working experience (after the bachelor degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
- German – required for courses taught in German
- Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Deadline: Varies by programme of study.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “DAAD Scholarship Programme in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading