Clover Pinnacle Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application Form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Clover Pinnacle Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application Form pdf, construction seta bursary ,raubex bursary , hillary construction bursary form, tiber construction bursary 2021, za bursaries, architecture bursaries, draughting bursaries, engineering bursaries and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Clover Pinnacle Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application Form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline
Known and loved by many, Clover is a household brand across South Africa. Clover produces and distributes a variety of diary and other consumer products across the country and has come a long way since it originated over 110 years ago as a butter farm.
Some of the major products produced by Clover include milk, butter and butter spread, cream, cheese, condensed milk, amasi, custard, yoghurt, diary fruit juice, fruit nectar, mineral water, iced tea and flavored milk.
The Clover Pinnacle Bursary will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng)
- Chemical Engineering (BEng)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng)
- Mechatronics (BEng)
- Computer Engineering (BEng)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Information Technology (BSc)
- Information and Knowledge Systems (BSc)
- Information Systems (BIT)
- Food Science (BSc)
- Chemistry (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Accounting (BCom)
- Mathematics and Statistics (BCom)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (BCom)
- Marketing (BCom)
- Marketing Management (BCom)
COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, residence at campus or close to campus, a laptop, allowance for meals, transport and other resources.
Students are also given the opportunity to gain knowledge and working experience through vacation work. On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a work-back obligation – the period of employment will be equal to the duration of funding received.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 30 days of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying full-time at a university
- Current Matric students: achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for Grade 11 final results AND Matric mid-year results
- Current University students: achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for 2018 final exams
- Engineering, Food Science and Information Technology students: achieved a minimum result of 65% for Mathematics and Science
- Achieved a high University Admission Score (APS)
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Willing to enter into a funding agreement
- Willing to relocate once graduated to complete work-back period
- Self-motivated and energetic
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://clover.scubed.co.za/recruitment_clover/
Applicants will need to register an account before they can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric mid-year, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of university acceptance
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parent/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of address (municipal account)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Clover directly:
Tel: 011 471 1400
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Clover Pinnacle Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application Form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading