Caleb University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Caleb University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Caleb University , Lagos (CUL) postgraduate programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
- Ph.D Architecture
- M.Phil./Ph.D Accounting
- M.Sc Accounting
- M.Phil./Ph.D Finance
- M.Phil./Ph.D Economics
- M.Phil./Ph.D Computer Science
M.Sc Computer Science
PGD Computer Science
- M.Phil./Ph.D Mass Communication
M.Sc Mass Communication
PGD Mass Communication
- Masters, Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA General Business
- MBA Management
- MBA Marketing
- MBA International Business
- M.Sc Political Science
PGD Political Science
- M.Sc International Relations
PGD International Relations
To be admitted to a programme leading to the award of a higher degree, a candidate must have obtained a good first degree, at least a second class lower division, in an appropriate field of study at the Caleb University or any other recognized University. A PGD at credit/merit level pass is also acceptable.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR M.SC
To qualify for admission to the MSc programmes, an applicant shall be required to fulfil the following entry conditions:
- Candidates must satisfy the matriculation requirements of CALEB University including credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Possession of Bachelor of Science degree in CALEB University or of any other University recognized by the Senate of CALEB University with a minimum of second class lower or a CGPA of 3.00 on a five point scale.
- Possession of PGD in cognate discipline with not less than upper credit.
- Possession of Bachelor of Science degree in a cognate discipline with a minimum of second class lower or a CGPA of 3.00 on a five point scale.
- Candidates who possess a 3rd class bachelor’s degree plus the Post Graduate Diploma of CALEB University in relevant discipline, or similar/equivalent Diplomas recognized by the Senate of CALEB University with not less than a credit level pass.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PH.D
To qualify for admission to the Ph.D. programmes, an applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- All candidates for admission into Ph.D. must:
- Possess Caleb University minimum requirement for a B.Sc. degree or a Bachelor’s degree from an approved University whose Programme is accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Lower degree.
- Hold a Master’s degree in any discipline with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale from Caleb University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Caleb
- Hold M.Phil. degree in any discipline with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale
- Submit a brief satisfactory statement of intended area of research.
Method Of Application
Each candidate must complete the required application form. Application for admission to programmes shall be submitted to the College of Postgraduate Studies. These are the five steps to follow:
An applicant downloads the CUL Application Form from the CUL website, www.calebuniversity.edu.ng or call 07066529977, 08022249482.
The applicant completes the form.
Pay a processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only to Sterling Bank Plc with account number 0020022195.
The applicant attaches the completed form to his/her email and forward it to the email address of the Administrative Secretary PG School, Mr. Kayode Ishola whose address is [email protected] The applicant copies Dr. Adewale Adetoyi, the Deputy Dean, College of Postgraduate School about this activity. [email protected]
Successful candidates will be duly notified of their admissions within three weeks of submitting their application forms.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Caleb University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply