We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) Internship 2021 for Postgraduate Students, african population and health research center internships, african population and health research center salaries, accounts assistant at african population and health research center, african population and health research center jobs 2021, african population and health research center jobs 2021, african population and health research center address, aphrc internship 2021, aphrc field interviewer jobs 2021 then you are not alone.
The Center currently has three internship opportunities for a period of 3-6 months starting from April 2021. The internships provide an opportunity for postgraduate students to develop a deep appreciation of various elements of research through attachment in a highly active research environment.
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, non- governmental organization that carries out high quality, policy-relevant research on population, health and education issues facing sub-Saharan Africa.
APHRC Internship Eligibility, Requirements & Responsibilities.
- Open to postgraduate African students.
- Applicants must be willing to commit a period of 3-6 months on the internship.
- Copies of academic certificates;
- A letter of recommendation showcasing your suitability for the internship;
- From the list below, specify your preferred top two projects:
- Evaluating a service model for management of hypertension and diabetes among low and middle- income patients enrolled on M-TIBA in Nairobi, Kenya;
- Changing Food Systems in Kenya and Malawi and the Challenge of Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance;
- Right to Food under the Maternal and Child Wellbeing;
- Quality of post-abortion care project in Burkina Faso, Kenya and Nigeria; and
- Mapping scholarship and scholars on aging in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Under the guidance of an assigned supervisor, set project goals, create an action and implementation-to-completion plan of action;
- Coordinate with research unit/project to determine research objectives;
- Provide periodic project updates and reports;
- Contribute to policy engagement;
- Present in at least one Brown bag presentation during the internship period;
- Submit a final report one week before the end of the internship; and
- Submit an internship feedback form.
How to Apply for African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) Internship.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letter and CV in English to [email protected] with the subject “Research Intern” by February 24, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) Internship 2021 for Postgraduate Students”.
Thanks For Reading