We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related searches such as abu post utme 2023 portal, abu post utme 2023 portal, abu post utme 2023/2024, abu.edu.ng post utme, abu post utme portal login, abu zaria post utme exam date 2023, abu post utme result checking portal, abu zaria latest news on post utme
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
Registration for the screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2023 and closes on October 3rd, 2023
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official ABU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October, 2023 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2023 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October, 2023 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2023 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2023 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October, 2023 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading