- 1 Ondo State University of Medical Sciences UNIMED Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 AVAILABLE COURSES
- 1.2 RELATED POSTS TO ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES UNMED
- 1.3 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ondo State University of Medical Sciences UNIMED Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as unimed post utme form 2022/2023, unimed post utme syllabus, www.unimed.edu.ng portal, unimed post utme portal, when is unimed post utme form closing, unimed post utme exam date, unimed direct entry requirements, latest news on unimed
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official UNIMED Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours For just N2000.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Anatomy (B.Sc.)
2. Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
3. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Medical Laboratory Science
2. Radiography and Radiation Science
3. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Nursing Science
1. Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
2. Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Science
2. Physics (Electronics)
4. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology)
5. Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
6. Biological Sciences (Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
7. Environmental Management and Toxicology
9. Food Science
10. Science Laboratory Technology
11. Computer Science
13. Information Technology
School of Public Health
1. Community Health Science
2. Environmental Health Science
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2021 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
i. Click on Admission;
ii. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
iii. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
iv. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED POST-UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING SCHEDULE
Screening Exercise Dates: Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
ALSO NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2022 Admission Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ondo State University of Medical Sciences UNIMED Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading