- 1 Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina UMYU Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
The online registration will commence on Wednesday 23rd February, 2022.
To be eligible for the online screening, all registered DE candidates must have:
- A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied.
Eligible DE candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Wednesday 23rd February, 2022.
- JAMB Registration Slip
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Not Yet Specified.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina UMYU Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading