- 1 University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State UAT School Fees 2022/2023 | UG, JUPEB & Foundation
- 1.1 Loan Scheme for Bayelsans
- 1.2 RELATED POSTS TO UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA TORU (UAT)
- 1.3 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State UAT School Fees 2022/2023 | UG, JUPEB & Foundation is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Authorities of the University of Africa, Toru Orua (UAT), Bayelsa State, has released the amounts to be paid as school fees by JUPEB, Foundation and Undergraduate students of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
|Total (with accommodation):||150,000||200,000|
100 Level (New Students)
|University Development Fee||15,000|
|Certificate Verification Levy||5,000|
- Accommodation is optional. Nonetheless, students are encouraged to stay in the University Hostels
- The prevailing rates of the University Hostel Accommodation are as follows:
- Undergraduates (Toru-Orua Campus): N50,000 per academic session
- School of Foundation Studies/JUPEB (Bulou-Orua Campus): N50,000 per academic session
- Laboratory Fee of N25,000 per academic session is applicable to all students of the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Agriculture.
- Students are to pay all their fees in full on or before the commencement of the 1st Semester examinations
- All the same, students may contact the Bursar and agree on a payment plan
The fees charged by the university are a reflection of the superior quality of instructional services it offers, as well as the type of accommodation and other student services offered.
The university also offers various forms of financial assistance to reduce the total fee burden as detailed below.
While the university prefers that payments be made in full before the start of each session, under special circumstances, students may be allowed to pay per semester, but before the beginning of each semester. In some cases, the university may allow for payments to be made in two or three instalments.
All students who pay their fees in full up to 7 days BEFORE the start of the session, will receive a 10% discount.
Payments per semester received up to 7 days before the start of the semester will enjoy a 5% discount.
Payment by instalment
In those cases where an arrangement for payment by instalment has been approved, a minimum down payment amounting to 40% of the total payable must be made at the time of signing the agreement to pay by instalment. The balance must then be paid in two equal instalments, the first of which must be paid before end-of-semester examinations. The remainder must be paid before the start of the next semester.
For the 2020/2021 session, the university has a limited number of scholarships which will cover up to N280,000 per session for the first 100 applicants to pay their acceptance fee of N20,000..
SEE: UAT Bayelsa Scholarship Application Form.
In an effort to create more opportunities for Bayelsans to gain access to tertiary education, the State has approved a loan scheme to cover the cost of their university education.
For enquiries on fees, please contact:
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State UAT School Fees 2022/2023 | UG, JUPEB & Foundation”.
Thanks For Reading