The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Admission List 2024/2025| ND Full-Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch
We are aware at MYTOPSCHOOLS.COM that you have been searching for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Admission List 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch, however, you are not alone.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the academic session admission list.
TOPS full-time National Diploma (ND) 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th batch admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the ND full-time Programmes of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki for the Academic Session.
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Full-time 5th Batch Admission List:
- Go to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki admission portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your TOPS admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, TOPS prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TOPS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Oke-Ogun Poly Admission List for the academic session.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Admission List | ND Full-Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch”.
Thanks For Reading